Made from an alloy of copper and zinc, this brass gas ball valve offers malleability and corrosion resistance, with added durability. Brass is stronger and harder than copper, yet more malleable than steel and iron, allowing the valve to resist cracking. It can withstand extremely high temperatures, and will not rust. With an easy turn coated steel handle, this valve is the perfect choice for maintaining proper safety and gas flow in your piping.
- FNPT x FNPT connection type
- Max pressure of 600 psi CWP
- Temperature range of -20 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- CSA, FM, NSF, and UL certified
- Certified by a third party to be compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption)